Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Atomic Nerds Rock!

/
I'm working, slowly, on a rant of my own about something or the other---hey, I've been busy for a change---but in the meanwhile, check out 'So where's my $500?', a great piece by the Atomic Nerds. Yet another great site that I don't read often enough....

Anyway the post starts with

"All right, I was going to work up a whole thing explaining how luddites were the bane of all reality, that people who cry “The sky is falling” simply because they can’t follow the math required to show why the sky is staying exactly where it has been for the last few decades are just so precious and wonderful that they should be sterilized and prevented from voting, but fuck it. I’m too tired for that shit, so I’m just going to cut to the chase.

As the folks at Gizmodo helpfuly pointed out: Hey Morons! CERN is not going to destroy the earth, morons!

Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up*. I know a lot of folks have heard how size doesn’t matter. I would like to show otherwise"


And it only gets funnier and kicks more ass from there.... enjoy!

/

Print this post

No comments: